Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yo! It's a new thang...

And here we begin with a new blog.

I feel the need for fanfare or some other type of hullabaloo to follow such a grand and far reaching pronouncement. I mean, sheesh, isn't the whole world hanging on my every utterance? ;-)

This will be my place to talk about whatever I want. Naughty or nice, geeky or artistic, sappy or brutal... I will say whatever I darned well feel. I might offend a few people, but hey, you don't have to read further. Get over it - we're all grownups here (well, some more than others, obviously).

I'm single, in no committed relationship by choice, and free to do as I please within the normal bounds of propriety (in public, anyway). My work is half technical (daytime), half artistic (evening/weekend)... which leads to the final truth: both sides of my brain are adequately satisfied.

If you want to email, chat or view my cam (clothed, thank you - what IS it with guys asking me to take my clothes off on camera within the first 15 minutes? Is that the ONLY reason people get webcams, for crying out loud???) you can find me on msn, yahoo, aol or icq. Ask for my info, and I'll be happy to pass it along if you're a reasonable human being.

Thanks for coming along for the ride... no smoking, please, and if you're gonna snack, don't get crumbs all over the place. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment